CancerCare is offering a free, live support group for people in New York caring for a loved one with cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of caregiving.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information and resources in your community
This support group takes place on Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, please call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Winfield Boerckel, LCSW-R, at 516-740-8620 or email@example.com.