In partnership with the Brain Tumor Foundation, CancerCare is offering a free, 15-week online support group for people caring for a loved one with a with a primary malignant brain tumor or brain metastasis. In this group led by an oncology social worker, people can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your loved ones
To join this group, you will need to complete our online registration process. After joining this password-protected group, you can read and post messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At this time, CancerCare’s online support groups are only available to people residing within the United States (including Puerto Rico and U.S. territories).
Monday, February 3, 2020
(Group accepts new members after start date.)