Connect with others in our free, 15-week online support group for people caring for a loved one with a with a primary malignant brain tumor or brain metastasis. In this group led by an oncology social worker, people can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your loved ones
To join this group, you will need to complete our online registration process. After joining this password-protected group, you can read and post messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monday, October 1, 2018
(Group accepts new members after start date.)
Tuesday, January 15, 2019