CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- June 04, 2021 The Mary Kay FoundationSM Donates $150,000 to CancerCare® Providing Cancer Resources to Underserved Female Populations
- May 19, 2021 CancerCare’s Festival of Hope Gala Hosted Virtually on May 12, 2021
- April 30, 2021 CancerCare® Publishes White Paper Highlighting Gaps in Education and Care for Patients with Tenosynovial Giant Cell Tumors (TGCT)
CancerCare in the News
- Becker’s Healthcare Podcast, April 21, 2021April 21, 2021: Ellen Miller-Sonet, Chief Strategy and Policy Officer at CancerCare
- HealthyWomen, April 13, 2021Women Pay the Price for Cancer
- Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 03, 2021Cultural Humility: A Way to Reduce Health Disparities in the BIPOC Community
- Merit's Story
- CancerCare Keeps Us Together - Pet Assistance & Wellness (PAW) Program
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19
- How Do I Incorporate Mindfulness Into My Life?