CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- September 13, 2021 CancerCare®'s Young Professionals Committee Scholarship Program Re-Opens for 2021-22 Academic Year
- September 07, 2021 CancerCare® CEO Patricia J. Goldsmith Named to Forbes 50 Over 50 Vision List
- August 12, 2021 CancerCare® Adds Harvey Shapiro, Managing Partner at Sargoy, Stein, Rosen & Shapiro, to Board of Trustees
CancerCare in the News
- Counseling Schools, August 09, 2021Childhood Cancer Awareness Month: Expert Interviews & an Advocacy Guide
- USA Today, July 27, 2021Patti LaBelle lost three sisters to cancer. Now, she's telling adults to 'take heed and get checked'
- Becker’s Healthcare Podcast, April 21, 2021April 21, 2021: Ellen Miller-Sonet, Chief Strategy and Policy Officer at CancerCare
- The Employer Rx Toolkit: Introduction & Overview
- CONNECTING for Lung Health
- Biomarkers - HER2 in Cancer
- Merit's Story