CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- June 23, 2017 New CancerCare® Survey Illuminates the Financial Hardship of Cancer
- June 13, 2017 CancerCare® Social Worker Receives 2017 AOSW Leadership Award in Oncology Social Work
- June 13, 2017 CancerCare® Establishes Patient Values Initiative Releases Focus Group Assessment
CancerCare in the News
- The ASCO Post, June 25, 2017CancerCare Releases Research on Patient Values Initiative
- The Cancer Letter, June 23, 2017CancerCare establishes Patient Values Initiative
- Oncology Tube, June 20, 2017What are the tools that cancer patients should have as they progress on their journey?
- In Community, We Heal
- CEO Patricia J. Goldsmith Shares Her Story and the Importance of Our Free Services
- Dana's Story
- Allison's Story