CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- May 27, 2020 CancerCare® Paper in American Cancer Society’s Journal, CANCER, Highlights Important Gap in Patient/Doctor Communication
- April 23, 2020 New Program Offers Patients Free Transportation to Cancer Appointments During COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 31, 2020 LUNGevity Launches Breathe Easier: An Emergency Response Fund for COVID-19
CancerCare in the News
- The ASCO Post, December 18, 2019CancerCare to Provide Support for Patients With Cancer Impacted by the California Wildfires
- 106.1 BLI Long Island, December 12, 2019CancerCare
- Oncology Nursing News, December 10, 2019Genetic Testing and Inherited Increased Risk of Cancer
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19
- How Do I Incorporate Mindfulness Into My Life?
- How Can I Practice Mindfulness?
- How Do I Cope With Anxiety?