CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- March 23, 2020 CancerCare® Receives $700,000 Grant from The New York Community Trust
- March 19, 2020 CancerCare® to Provide Financial Assistance for Cancer Patients Affected by COVID-19
- March 16, 2020 CancerCare® Publishes White Paper Examining Treatment Decision Making for Patients with Metastatic Breast Cancer
CancerCare in the News
- The ASCO Post, December 18, 2019CancerCare to Provide Support for Patients With Cancer Impacted by the California Wildfires
- 106.1 BLI Long Island, December 12, 2019CancerCare
- Oncology Nursing News, December 10, 2019Genetic Testing and Inherited Increased Risk of Cancer
- How Do I Cope With Anxiety?
- Sarah Kelly discusses the impact of the "With Love, Me" program, with Katie Couric
- Diane's Story
- Suriyah's Story