CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- September 15, 2020 CancerCare® Young Professionals Committee Announces Recipients for Inaugural Scholarship for Young Adults Affected by Cancer
- September 08, 2020 CancerCare® Appoints Craig Vosburg, President of Mastercard North America, to Board of Trustees
- September 01, 2020 CancerCare® Publishes White Paper Examining Cancer Caregivers and Treatment Decision Making
CancerCare in the News
- Oncology Nursing News, June 10, 2020Identifying the Needs of Men With Breast Cancer
- Oncology Nurse Advisor, May 27, 2020Navigating COVID-19: Self-Care Strategies for Oncology Professionals
- Oncology Nursing News, April 06, 2020Coronavirus Anxiety: Helping Patients and Families Manage Fears
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19
- How Do I Incorporate Mindfulness Into My Life?
- How Can I Practice Mindfulness?
- How Do I Cope With Anxiety?