CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- May 23, 2022 CancerCare®'s 34th Festival of Hope Gala Shines Light on Supporters and Advocates
- May 16, 2022 CancerCare® Expands In-person Services With New Long Island Office
- May 02, 2022 CancerCare® and Amie’s Place Foundation Announce Innovative Educational Resources to Help Cancer Patients and Their Pets Stay Safely Together
CancerCare in the News
- Cancer Health, May 25, 2022Advice—and Videos—on Keeping Your Pets if You Have Cancer
- dvm360, May 06, 2022CancerCare and Amie’s Place Foundation Partner To Help Keep Patients With Cancer and Their Pets United
- BenefitsPRO, April 26, 2022Investing in Employee Health is Key to Retention and Recruitment
- What Are Biomarkers?
- Merit's Story
- CancerCare Keeps Us Together - Pet Assistance & Wellness (PAW) Program
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19