CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- February 14, 2018 CancerCare® Receives $700,000 Grant from The New York Community Trust
- January 30, 2018 CancerCare® Raises Nearly $665,000 to Support Cancer Patients Affected by Hurricanes
- January 10, 2018 CancerCare® Receives Donation from The Tutu Project™ for the Carey Foundation to Provide Financial Assistance to People Facing Breast Cancer
CancerCare in the News
- Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 08, 2018Sitting With Silence in End-of-Life Cancer Care
- HemOnc Today, February 03, 2018Jim Kelly, football great and cancer survivor, joins effort to help those ‘fighting for their tomorrow’
- The Cancer Letter, February 02, 2018Re: Drug Pricing My unsolicited advice to HHS Secretary Alex Azar