CancerCare’s online Press Kit includes key organizational information, psychosocial care facts, history and educational resources. We have a team of experts available to the media for timely, relevant interviews covering a broad spectrum of topics including the importance of psychosocial care, coping with cancer, caregiving and managing financial challenges after a diagnosis.
- April 14, 2021 Over 80 Patient and Disability Groups Call on Policymakers to Reject Health Policies That Discriminate
- April 08, 2021 After a Year of COVID-19 Delayed Important Preventive Care, Oncologists Remind America: Time to Get Cancer Screenings Back on Track
- April 07, 2021 CancerCare® and LUNGevity Foundation to Launch CONNECTING for Lung Health to Bridge Health Care Disparities
CancerCare in the News
- HealthyWomen, April 13, 2021Women Pay the Price for Cancer
- Oncology Nurse Advisor, February 03, 2021Cultural Humility: A Way to Reduce Health Disparities in the BIPOC Community
- Mesothelioma Guide, January 07, 2021CancerCare Starts Travel Assistance Program for Mesothelioma Patients
- CancerCare Keeps Us Together - Pet Assistance & Wellness (PAW) Program
- Coping With Cancer During COVID-19
- How Do I Incorporate Mindfulness Into My Life?
- How Can I Practice Mindfulness?