Our comprehensive services include counseling and support groups over the phone, online and in-person, educational workshops, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. All CancerCare services are provided by oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts.
- Our programs and services helped 186,700 people affected by cancer, and we welcomed over 2 million visits to our websites.
- Our professional oncology social workers provided emotional and practical support to 92,234 people through our Hopeline, individual counseling, support groups and community programs.
- CancerCare provided $41.1 million in financial assistance to 25,499 people to help with treatment-related costs such as transportation, home care, child care and co-payment assistance.
- Leading experts in oncology led 68 Connect Education Workshops, featuring 211 faculty members and 93 partner organizations, drawing 68,979 participants.
- CancerCare distributed 1,126,761 print and digital publications to health care professionals, patients and caregivers.
- MyCancerCircleTM served 36,045 active users in 2,932 active caregiver communities.
- Online Helping Hand helped 21,973 people affected by cancer through 37,761 searches.
To learn more, visit www.cancercare.org/services or call 800-813-HOPE (4673).