Our comprehensive services include counseling and support groups over the phone, online and in-person, educational workshops, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. All CancerCare services are provided by oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts.
- Our programs and services helped 195,000 people affected by cancer, and we welcomed 2.1 million visits to our websites.
- Our professional oncology social workers provided emotional and practical support to 93,577 people through our Hopeline, individual counseling, support groups and community programs.
- CancerCare provided $26.4 million in financial assistance to 24,516 people to help with treatment-related costs such as transportation, home care, child care and co-payment assistance.
- Leading experts in oncology led 69 Connect Education Workshops, featuring 127 faculty members and 95 partner organizations, drawing 76,914 participants.
- CancerCare distributed 792,953 print and digital publications to health care professionals, patients and caregivers.
- MyCancerCircleTM served 40,089 active users in 3,019 active caregiver communities.
- Online Helping Hand helped 12,699 people affected by cancer through 20,000 searches.
View Our Impact Reports
To learn more, visit www.cancercare.org/services or call 800-813-HOPE (4673).