Our comprehensive services include counseling and support groups over the phone, online and in-person, educational workshops, publications and financial and co-payment assistance. All CancerCare services are provided by oncology social workers and world-leading cancer experts.
- Our programs and services helped 174,600 people affected by cancer, and we welcomed over 2.4 million visits to our websites.
- Our professional oncology social workers provided emotional and practical support to 79,842 people through our Hopeline, individual counseling, support groups and community programs.
- CancerCare provided $39.7 million in financial assistance to 24,767 people to help with treatment-related costs such as transportation, home care, child care and co-payment assistance.
- Leading experts in oncology led 71 Connect Education Workshops, featuring 123 faculty members and 97 partner organizations, drawing 70,067 participants.
- CancerCare distributed 1,225,895 print and digital publications to health care professionals, patients and caregivers.
- MyCancerCircleTM served 36,557 active users in 1,715 active caregiver communities.
- Users completed 59,581 searches in our Online Helping Hand to find practical and financial assistance locally and nationwide.
To learn more, visit www.cancercare.org/services or call 800-813-HOPE (4673).