Refer Your Patients. Order Publications. Register for Webcasts.
Do you have Spanish-speaking patients? You can browse (in English) our Spanish-language services, or browse English-language services below.
Our staff of professional oncology social workers can help health care professionals assist their patients and their loved ones cope better with cancer. They can contact us at 800‑813‑HOPE (4673) or email@example.com.Learn more about counseling »
Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs, including transportation, home care, child care, pain medication and lymphedema supplies. We are not able to help with basic living expenses.Download application » View our financial help fact sheets »
Health care professionals can connect cancer patients, their loved ones, caregivers and the bereaved to others in similar situations in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.View current groups » Download flyers for your patients »
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.View calendar »
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or via the web as leading experts in oncology provide health care professionals and their patients with up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Triple Negative Breast Cancer (October 28, 2015)
- Update on Mantle Cell Lymphoma (October 29, 2015)
- What’s New in Managing Blood Clots During Cancer Treatments (October 30, 2015)
Most Recent Podcasts
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer
- Helping Cancer Patients and Their Families Cope with the Stresses of Caregiving
- For Parents, Caregivers and Professionals: Helping Brothers and Sisters of Children Living with Cancer
- Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Update on Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/ Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
- Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Multiple Myeloma
- Progress in the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma
- Progress in the Treatment of Waldenstrom’s Macroglobulinemia
- Advances in the Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Managing the Side Effects of Immuno-Therapy
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”