Our oncology social workers can help you:
- Learn new ways to cope with cancer
- Manage emotions such as anxiety or sadness
- Improve communication with your health care team
- Talk to your family about cancer
- Find reliable information
- Find useful resources in your community
- Manage financial challenges
Counseling for people with cancer, caregivers and loved ones is available over the telephone no matter where you live in the U.S. or in person at our offices in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673); or email us at email@example.com.