2022 CancerCare GalaNew York, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
Celebrate with us in person at CancerCare’s Spring Gala to honor the individuals and organizations that have made substantial contributions to improving the lives of people affected by cancer. This event raises vital funds for and increases awareness of the organization’s free, professional support services, including event counseling and support groups, educational workshops, publications and financial assistance.
Approximately 500 people are expected to attend the event including oncology professionals, healthcare providers, representatives from major corporations, as well as cancer survivors and members of the community. Join in a night full of entertainment, remembrance and exclusive auction items.
6:00 p.m. – Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
7:00 p.m. – Dinner, Live Auction & Award Presentations
Proof of vaccination will be required for all attendees in compliance with developing guidelines issued by federal, state and local governments.
For more information, contact Erica Lebensberg, Director of Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-712-6165.Add to My Calendar
New Jersey Festival of Hope GalaFlorham Park, NJDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
On Wednesday, May 11, 2022, CancerCare will present the Festival of Hope Gala. The gala is an annual opportunity to honor individuals and organizations that have made substantial contributions to improving the lives of people affected by cancer through their partnerships with CancerCare.
Website coming soon!
- Jun 7
CancerCare Classic Golf TournamentScarborough, NYDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
Join fellow golfers and CancerCare supporters for a day of fun for a great cause! This tournament takes place at top-rated Sleepy Hollow Golf Course and Country Club, just a short ride from New York City.
Some reviews from Golf Digest:
“Four of the most beautiful, strategic par 3s you will find in the United States. The third hole and the third-to-last hole will leave you never wanting to leave the greens—they are not only phenomenal green sites but incredibly interesting, undulating greens that are some of the best in the game."
“Some of the coolest and most picturesque holes in the country. The design variety by Macdonald and Tillinghast is off the charts. One of the most fun rounds of golf I’ve ever played.”
A wonderful time is guaranteed, all while supporting CancerCare’s free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.
Website coming soon!
- Nov 7 18th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NY
- Oct 31 Do Something for CancerCare Anywhere, USA
- Oct 1 Longest Day of Golf Various locations, USA
- Jun 30 2021 CancerCare Virtual Gala Donation Virtual, USA
- Jun 1 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Sleepy Hollow Country Club, Scarborough, NY
- May 12 33rd Annual Festival of Hope Virtual Gala Virtual, USA
- May 2 2021 TD Five Boro Bike Tour – Canceled New York, NY
- Dec 31 Do Something for CancerCare - Holiday Edition Anywhere, USA
- Nov 30 Lung Cancer Walk for Hope / Do Something for CancerCare Long Island, NY
- Nov 30 Longest Day of Golf Various locations, CT
- Nov 1 2020 TCS New York City Marathon - Canceled New York, NY
- Oct 14 CancerCare Golf Classic 2020 Rye, NYPhotos
- Sep 30 Do Something for CancerCare Anywhere, USA
- Jun 30 32nd Annual Festival of Hope Gala Online Donation Florham Park, NJ
- Jun 30 2020 CancerCare Annual Gala Online Donation New York, NY
- Jun 30 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY