- Sep 1
Longest Day of GolfVarious locations, CTVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
The Longest Day of Golf gives our most dedicated lovers of the sport the opportunity to test their limits and raise substantial funds and awareness for CancerCare, while giving them bragging rights for completing a golf marathon like no other. Participants are offered a list of private golf courses to play, along with available dates.
DO SOMETHING for CancerCareAnywhere, USAVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
CancerCare’s support services are free. COVID-19 has created an unprecedented demand for our services. Now, more than ever, we need your help. We have a new fundraising campaign called “Do Something for CancerCare.” This is a “Do It Yourself/GoFundMe” way to raise money. Whether or not you can personally donate, you can help us raise funds and pay forward what you or a loved one has received. Ask your friends to support you in any activity you choose. Do you want to walk or run a 5K? Run on a treadmill for an hour? Play your guitar or piano and give a virtual concert? Clean out the garage you’ve been talking about doing for years? Ask those you know to support you in your activity. No matter what you choose, everyone can DO SOMETHING!
CancerCare Golf Classic 2020Rye, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
Due to current health conditions and concerns, we have decided to reschedule the June 2nd CancerCare Classic Golf outing until October 14th at the Westchester Country Club. While CancerCare is committed to providing support services to those in need, they are equally committed to ensuring the health and safety of their esteemed supporters and invaluable staff. At this time, CancerCare remains fully operational, functioning remotely with online and telephone client services. The funds raised at the golf outing are as critical as ever to ensure that these services continue. On behalf of CancerCare, the Board and all those they serve, thank you for your steadfast support. Wishing you and your families safety and good health.
Christine Converse Hogan and John Evans CancerCare Classic Golf Co-Chairs
Join fellow golfers and CancerCare supporters for a day of fun for a great cause! The CancerCare Golf Classic features breathtaking views of Westchester Country Club’s award-winning 18-hole course, fantastic cuisine and an array of exciting auction items. A wonderful time is guaranteed, all while supporting CancerCare’s free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.
9:30 a.m. - Driving Range/Locker Rooms open
9:30 a.m. - Brunch
11:00 a.m. - Shotgun Start
4:00 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
5:00 p.m. - Dinner, Live Auction and Awards Presentation
For more information, contact Erica Lebensberg, director of special events, at email@example.com or 212-712-6165.Add to My Calendar
- Nov 1
2020 TCS New York City Marathon - CanceledNew York, NY
- Nov 1
18th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for HopeWoodbury, NYDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
The 18th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope raises funds for CancerCare’s free, professional support services, available to anyone affected by a lung cancer diagnosis. Get your blood pumping for a good cause on Sunday, November 1, 2020. This is your chance to make a difference. Click here to visit the event website. Start raising funds now!
- Jun 30 32nd Annual Festival of Hope Gala Online Donation Florham Park, NJ
- Jun 30 2020 CancerCare Annual Gala Online Donation New York, NY
- Jun 30 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Nov 3 17th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NYPhotos
- Sep 15 1st Annual New Jersey Walk, Wag & Run Leonia, NJPhotos
- Aug 26 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Norwalk, CT
- Aug 19 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Greenwich, CT
- Jul 8 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Easton, CT
- Jun 20 Young Professionals Committee Fundraiser Event New York, NYPhotos
- May 14 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Rye, NY
- May 8 31st Annual Festival of Hope Gala Florham Park, NJPhotos
- May 5 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Apr 17 2019 CancerCare Gala New York, NYPhotos
- Apr 14 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 13 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 12 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 11 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY