Longest Day of GolfVarious locations, CTVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
The Longest Day of Golf gives our most dedicated lovers of the sport the opportunity to test their limits and raise substantial funds and awareness for CancerCare, while giving them bragging rights for completing a golf marathon like no other. Participants are offered a list of private golf courses to play, along with available dates.
Lung Cancer Walk for Hope / Do Something for CancerCareLong Island, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
This year, due to the ongoing pandemic, the 18th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope has been canceled, but you can still Do Something for CancerCare beginning now through November 30, 2020!
When you support CancerCare, funds go towards our mission of providing help and hope to anyone affected by cancer. CancerCare’s support services are free. COVID-19 has created an unprecedented demand for our services. Now, more than ever, we need your help.
We have a new fundraising campaign called “Do Something for CancerCare.“ This is a “Do It Yourself/GoFundMe” way to raise money. Whether or not you can personally donate, you can help us raise funds and pay forward what you or a loved one has received.
Ask your friends to support you in any activity you choose. Do you want to walk or run a 5K? Run on a treadmill for an hour? Play your guitar or piano and give a virtual concert? Clean out the garage you’ve been talking about doing for years? Ask those you know to support you in your activity. No matter what you choose, everyone can Do Something!
Do Something for CancerCare - Holiday EditionAnywhere, USAVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
From October 31 through December 31, we invite you to Do Something for CancerCare: Tell your family and friends about CancerCare over your Zoom turkey dinners. Bake holiday cookies. Have a virtual gift wrapping or decorating party. Instead of asking for that extra sweater, consider asking for donations to CancerCare as your holiday gift to help those in need. This is a 60-day holiday season campaign running from the 31st to the 31st. By raising $500 a day, we can reach our goal of $31,000. If you can, please Do Something for CancerCare this holiday season.
2021 CancerCare GalaNew York, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
On Wednesday, April 21, 2021, CancerCare will hold its annual gala at The Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City. The gala is a vital source of funding for CancerCare and the organization’s premier event for its trustees and donors. More than 500 people including community and business leaders, corporate partners and celebrities are expected to attend the event.
- Nov 1 2020 TCS New York City Marathon - Canceled New York, NY
- Oct 14 CancerCare Golf Classic 2020 Rye, NYPhotos
- Sep 30 Do Something for CancerCare Anywhere, USA
- Jun 30 32nd Annual Festival of Hope Gala Online Donation Florham Park, NJ
- Jun 30 2020 CancerCare Annual Gala Online Donation New York, NY
- Jun 30 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Nov 3 17th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NYPhotos
- Sep 15 1st Annual New Jersey Walk, Wag & Run Leonia, NJPhotos
- Aug 26 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Norwalk, CT
- Aug 19 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Greenwich, CT
- Jul 8 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Easton, CT
- Jun 20 Young Professionals Committee Fundraiser Event New York, NYPhotos
- May 14 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Rye, NY
- May 8 31st Annual Festival of Hope Gala Florham Park, NJPhotos
- May 5 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Apr 17 2019 CancerCare Gala New York, NYPhotos
- Apr 14 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 13 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 12 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 11 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY