Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Thyroid Cancer, Dec 4, 2015
- Cancer and the Workplace: Knowing Your Legal Rights, Dec 10, 2015
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating Tips During and After Cancer Treatments, Feb 1, 2016
- Taking Your Pills on Schedule – Why It Is So Important in Managing Cancer: Adherence, Feb 10, 2016
- View all general upcoming workshops...
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Magnolia Meals at Home
This meal delivery program is currently being piloted in and around Woodcliff Lake, NJ and Andover, MA (as well as specific locations in New York, New Hampshire and Boston). The program aims to help thyroid cancer patients and their families by providing nourishing meals. For more information please visit magnoliamealsathome.com or contact Kathy Nugent, LCSW at 800-813-4673, ext. 6809.