Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Update on Thyroid Cancer, Feb 24, 2017
- What Are Biosimilars? Understanding Their Role in Cancer Treatment: Current and Future Perspectives, Feb 1, 2017
- Managing Eye and Vision Changes Related to Cancer Treatments, Mar 6, 2017
- Understanding the Role of Immunotherapy in Treating Cancer, Mar 8, 2017
- Managing Sensory Disruptions During Cancer Treatments
- Preventing Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Treatment Update on Thyroid CancerNew!
- After a Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
Magnolia Meals at Home
A meal delivery program that helps patients by providing nourishing meals to households affected by breast cancer, thyroid cancer, kidney cancer or soft tissue sarcoma. Is currently available in and around Woodcliff Lake, NJ, Andover, MA and Raleigh-Durham, NC (as well as areas in New York, New Hampshire and Boston, MA). For more information please visit magnoliamealsathome.com or contact Kathy Nugent, LCSW at 800-813-4673, ext. 6809.