Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare® is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
- Prostate Cancer Patient and Family Support Group (New Jersey)
If you live in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut, learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Connect Education Workshops™
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Cancer and the Workplace: Knowing Your Legal Rights, Dec 10, 2015
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating Tips During and After Cancer Treatments, Feb 1, 2016
- Taking Your Pills on Schedule – Why It Is So Important in Managing Cancer: Adherence, Feb 10, 2016
- View all general upcoming workshops...
- Highlights from the 2015 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting
- For Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Advances in the Treatment of Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Precision Medicine: Implications for the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Dealing with the Side Effects of Prostate Cancer Treatments
- Advances in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Caring for Your Bones When You Have Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer: What You Should Know About Screening and Diagnosis
- Treatment Update: Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Your Guide to the Latest Cancer Research and Treatments: Highlights from the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Caregiving for Your Loved One With Cancer
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Helping Children When a Family Member Has Cancer
- Understanding and Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Finding Resources in Your Community
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- “What Can I Say to a Newly Diagnosed Loved One?”
Every month, featured experts answer your questions about coping with cancer. View all questions and answers.
- I have just had a surgery for prostate cancer. When will I be able to be sexually active? Is there anything I should do and how do I explain things to my partner?
- My father has prostate cancer and I keep seeing conflicting information about prostate cancer treatment. Are there updated treatments online anywhere?
Stories of Help and Hope
Read inspiring personal accounts from people affected by cancer and the ways they've found to cope.
- Laurence J., Diagnosed with prostate cancer
Browse all CancerCare services
For Prostate Cancer
American Urological Association Foundation
Prostate Cancer Education Council
Prostate Cancer Foundation
Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
The Prostate Net
Us TOO International Prostate Cancer Education & Support Network
ZERO - The End of Prostate Cancer