- Overview of the Medical & Indirect Costs of Treatment
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Your Financial Concerns
- The Benefits & Limitations of Your Health Plans, Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid
- Living Wills, Health Care Proxies & Advance Health Care Directives
- Support for the Underinsured & Uninsured, including Medicaid & State & Federal Programs
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Leonard Saltz, MD
Medical Oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Domna Antoniadis, Esq.
Staff Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
Senior Director, CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
Vilmarie Rodriguez, MSW
Senior Director of Patient Assistance Programs, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop
This workshop was originally recorded on March 18, 2020.