Connect with others in our free, 15-week online support group for people diagnosed with breast cancer who are currently receiving treatment. In this group led by an oncology social worker, people can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your medical team and loved ones
To join this group, you will need to complete our online registration process. After joining this password-protected group, you can read and post messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monday, October 1, 2018
(Group accepts new members after start date.)
Tuesday, January 15, 2019