CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week live support group for people in New York and New Jersey who are over the age of 40 and completed treatment within the last 18 months. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living through post-treatment survivorship.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
Unfortunately, the current cycle of this group is full. Our next cycle will begin in October 2022. This group meets on Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
This cycle of this support group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access.
We're sorry, this group is not currently accepting new members.