CancerCare is offering a free, 8-week live support group for people in New Jersey caring for a loved one with cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of caregiving.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information and resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle that will start in October 2021. This support group meets biweekly on Wednesday evenings.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Christine Calaﬁore, LSW, at 201-301-6804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.