Connect with others in our free, 15-week online support group for people people ages 20-39 who have lost a loved one to cancer within the past 18 months. In this group led by an oncology social worker, people can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources. Online support groups take place using a password-protected message board format (not live chat or video conference).
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your loved ones
To join this group, you will need to complete our online registration process. After joining this password-protected group, you can read and post messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At this time, CancerCare’s online support groups are only available to people residing within the United States (including Puerto Rico and U.S. territories).
Monday, October 3, 2022
(Group accepts new members after start date.)