CancerCare is offering a free, live support group for people diagnosed with cancer in New Jersey who are receiving a form of active treatment or are post-treatment. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group is currently recruiting for the next cycle. This group meets biweekly on Tuesday evenings, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Shannon Coon, LMSW, at 212-712-8423 or email@example.com.