CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer who are receiving a form of active treatment (which may consist of surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, hormonal treatments and/or advanced cancer treatment). This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a metastatic breast cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
The current cycle of this group is full. This group meets on Wednesdays, from 2:05 p.m. to 3:05 p.m. EST.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Maryrose Mongelli, LMSW at 212-712-8429 or email@example.com.