CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week face-to-face support group for young adults between the ages of 20 and 39 caring for a loved one with cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of caregiving as a young adult.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
The current cycle of this group is full. We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins in spring 2020. This group meets on Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or A.J. Cincotta-Eichenfield, LMSW at 212-712-8071 or email@example.com.