CancerCare is offering a free, 8-week live support group for people currently in active treatment in New Jersey. Connect with others who want to explore the impact of cancer on their spiritual life.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This support group meets biweekly on Thursdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. ET.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Laurie Feingold, LSW, at 201-301-6810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.