CancerCare is offering a free, 8-week live support group for people currently in active treatment in New Jersey. Connect with others who want to explore the impact of cancer on their spiritual life.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This support group meets biweekly on Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Laurie Feingold, LSW, at 201-301-6810 or email@example.com.