Connect with others in our free, 15-week online support group for people diagnosed with Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia who are currently receiving treatment. In this group led by an oncology social worker, people can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your medical team and loved ones
To join this group, you will need to complete our online registration process. After joining this password-protected group, you can read and post messages 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
At this time, CancerCare’s online support groups are only available to people residing within the United States (including Puerto Rico and U.S. territories).
We're sorry, this group is not currently accepting new members.