CancerCare is offering a free, live support group for people diagnosed with breast cancer in New Jersey who are receiving a form of active treatment or are post-treatment. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support, get information and receive guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduce feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This support group takes place on the second Tuesday of each month, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. ET, at Penn Medicine Breast Health Center, located at 300B Princeton Hightstown Road, East Windsor, NJ.
This group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, call our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lois Glasser, LMSW, at 201-301-6807.