Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
Learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Doctor, Can We Talk? Tips for Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Why Join a Support Group?
- "We Can Help" CancerCare Brochure - En Espanol
- Breast Cancer: Coping With Your Changing Feelings
- How Co-Payment Assistance Foundations Help
- Helping Yourself As You Cope With the Loss of a Parent
- Caregiving During the Holidays
- Coping With the Fear of Recurrence
- How to Talk to Your Children About Your Cancer Diagnosis
- Coping With the Loss of Your Partner or Spouse
- Coping with Lung Cancer
- Coping with the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- Counseling to Better Cope With a Cancer Diagnosis
- Tips for Managing Nausea and Increasing Appetite During Cancer Treatment
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Coronavirus - What You Need to Know
- Caring for Your Loved One with Lung Cancer
- After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- What you Need to Know about Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma: Finding Resources and Support
- Multiple Myeloma: Making the Most of Your Medical Appointments
- Coping with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Don’t Be Afraid of Clinical Trials! They Could Improve the Quality of Your Care
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team About the Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Caregiving and the Coronavirus
- Diagnostic Tests for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Coping with Multiple Myeloma
- Relaxation Techniques and Mind/Body Practices: How They Can Help You Cope With Cancer
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.