Find resources and support to manage your financial concerns. Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to eligible families for cancer-related costs.
Connect with others in our free support groups led by oncology social workers.
There are currently no Spanish-language groups open.
Learn about and view the full calendar of our free community programs.
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
- Doctor, Can We Talk? Tips for Communicating With Your Health Care Team
- Why Join a Support Group?
- "We Can Help" CancerCare Brochure - En Espanol
- Breast Cancer: Coping With Your Changing Feelings
- How Co-Payment Assistance Foundations Help
- Helping Yourself As You Cope With the Loss of a Parent
- Caregiving During the Holidays
- Coping With the Fear of Recurrence
- How to Talk to Your Children About Your Cancer Diagnosis
- Coping With the Loss of Your Partner or Spouse
- Coping with Lung Cancer
- Coping with the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- Counseling to Better Cope With a Cancer Diagnosis
- Tips for Managing Nausea and Increasing Appetite During Cancer Treatment
- Caring Advice for Caregivers: How Can You Help Yourself?
- Coronavirus - What You Need to Know
- Caring for Your Loved One with Lung Cancer
- After a Breast Cancer Diagnosis: Questions to Ask Your Doctor
- Sources of Financial Assistance
- What you Need to Know about Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma: Finding Resources and Support
- Multiple Myeloma: Making the Most of Your Medical Appointments
- Coping with Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Don’t Be Afraid of Clinical Trials! They Could Improve the Quality of Your Care
- Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team About the Coronavirus and COVID-19
- Caregiving and the Coronavirus
- Diagnostic Tests for Early-Stage Breast Cancer
- Coping with Multiple Myeloma
- Relaxation Techniques and Mind/Body Practices: How They Can Help You Cope With Cancer
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.