For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- Advice for Caregivers: Handling BurnoutNew!
- Caring for Your Pets When You Have CancerNew!
- Coping With Cancer as a Young AdultNew!
- Counseling to Better Cope With a Cancer DiagnosisNew!
- Anxiety and Cancer
- Ask CancerCare: Questions and Answers on Coping With Cancer
- Be Your Own Advocate
- Coping With Cancer and Natural Disasters
- Coping With Cancer as a Young Adult
- Coping With Cancer as an LGBT Person
- Coping With Cancer During the Holidays
- Coping With Cancer When You’re On Your Own: How to Get the Support You Need
- Coping With Cancer: Tools to Help You Live
- Coping With Sadness Throughout and After Treatment
- Counseling to Better Cope With Survivorship
- Difficulty Sleeping: Tips to Relax Before Bedtime
- How to Recognize and Change Negative Thought Patterns When You Have Cancer
- If You've Just Been Diagnosed
- Mobile Applications (Apps) and Cancer
- Older Adults Coping With Cancer
- Relaxation Techniques and Mind/Body Practices: How They Can Help You Cope With Cancer
- The Value of Oncology Social Workers
- Veterans Living With Cancer: Resources and Support
- Why Join a Support Group?
For Breast Cancer
For Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
For Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
For Colorectal Cancer
For Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia: Finding Emotional Support for Long-term Illness
- Managing Practical Concerns Raised by Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia