Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
Health Care Professionals
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer, Aug 23, 2016
- For Health Care Professionals: Care Coordination for Older Men Living with Cancer, Jul 14, 2015
- Helping Cancer Patients and Their Families Cope with the Stresses of Caregiving, Dec 6, 2012
- For Parents, Caregivers and Professionals: Helping Brothers and Sisters of Children Living with Cancer, May 14, 2009
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- CancerCare Patient Access and Engagement Report
- Decision Making at the Point of Care: Voices of Oncology Providers
- Patient Survey: Financial Hardship Associated With Cancer
- Patient Values Initiative: The Many Voices of Value
- Terms to Know: Symptoms, Treatments and Side Effects
- The Hidden Cost of Cancer: Helping Clients Cope with Financial Toxicity
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.