Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 22, 2019
- Genomic Testing and Current Trends in the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Nov 13, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatments, Oct 22, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Cancer Treatment, Oct 15, 2018
- Genomics and Genetics: What is the Difference?, Jun 25, 2018
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- The Need for Consistent Terms for Testing in Precision Medicine
- Understanding the Role of Personalized Medicine
For Breast Cancer
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer