Q. I've been diagnosed with uterine cancer and my OB-GYN did not refer me to anyone. How can I find a specialist?


I’d recommend locating a highly skilled gynecologic oncologist. This is a doctor who specializes in the surgical care and medical treatment of women with cancer of the reproductive organs. Keep in mind that you want to choose a doctor who specializes in treating uterine cancer based on his or her credentials, as well as one with whom you feel comfortable and whose style you like.

Back to Top