- Overview of the Medical & Indirect Costs of Treatment
- Talking with Your Health Care Team about Your Financial Concerns
- The Benefits & Limitations of Your Health Plans, Insurance, Medicare & Medicaid
- Living Wills, Health Care Proxies & Advance Health Care Directives
- Support for the Underinsured & Uninsured, including Medicaid & State & Federal Programs
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Leonard Saltz, MD
Medical Oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Professor of Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College
Domna Antoniadis, JD
Staff Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
Senior Director, CancerCare Co-Payment Assistance Foundation
Vilmarie Rodriguez, MSW
Senior Director of Patient Assistance Programs, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(91 KB)