CancerCare and LUNGevity Financial Toxicity Survey
CancerCare, in partnership with LUNGevity Foundation, is interested in understanding the burden of financial toxicity associated with lung cancer diagnosis and treatment. Through a semi-structured survey, LUNGevity and CancerCare wish to understand:
- What are the major financial concerns of a lung cancer patient or a caregiver?
- How do underlying factors intersect to influence financial toxicity associated with lung cancer treatment?
- Type of lung cancer (stage and histology)
- Time of diagnosis
- Geographical location
- Education level
- Total OOP expenditure in the past 6 months
- Number of treatments received
- Number of treatment options available
For a patient (or a caregiver to be eligible), the patient has to be in active treatment or have undergone lung cancer treatment in the past one year.
Click here to complete the survey.