Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- How Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers Improve Treatment Decisions for People Living with Cancer, Dec 7, 2020
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, Jun 22, 2020
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 22, 2019
- Genomics and Genetics: What is the Difference?, Jun 25, 2018
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- The Need for Consistent Terms for Testing in Precision Medicine
- The Role of Pharmacists During Cancer Treatment
- Understanding the Role of Personalized Medicine
For Breast Cancer
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
This page is supported by Abbott Molecular.