Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
For Lung Cancer
- What’s New in Precision Medicine, Jun 30, 2021
- Genomic Testing & Current Trends in the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Jun 22, 2021
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, Jun 22, 2020
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 22, 2019
- Genomic Testing and Current Trends in the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Nov 13, 2018
- Genomics and What’s New in the Treatment of Oral and Head and Neck Cancer, Nov 7, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatments, Oct 22, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Cancer Treatment, Oct 15, 2018
- Genomics and Genetics: What is the Difference?, Jun 25, 2018
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.