Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Trends in Oncology and Treatment Planning: What You Need to Know, May 22, 2019
- Genomic Testing and Current Trends in the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Nov 13, 2018
- Genomics and What’s New in the Treatment of Oral and Head and Neck Cancer, Nov 7, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Gastrointestinal Cancer Treatments, Oct 22, 2018
- Genomics and the Future of Cancer Treatment, Oct 15, 2018
- Genomics and Genetics: What is the Difference?, Jun 25, 2018
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.