Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
For Lung Cancer
- For Caregivers: Practical Tips to Cope with Your Loved One’s Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, May 17, 2022
- Caring for Your Loved One with Cancer, Apr 25, 2022
- Coping with the Stresses of Caregiving When Your Loved One Has Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL), Apr 7, 2022
- For Caregivers: Coping with a Loved One’s Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Apr 5, 2022
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer: Coping with the Fear of Recurrence, Sep 27, 2021
- Participating in Decisions about Your Care, Apr 8, 2020
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer and Fear of Recurrence, Jun 24, 2019
- Participating in Decisions about Your Care, Jun 19, 2019
- For Caregivers: Care Coordination for Your Loved One Living with Cancer and Other Health Problems, Jun 17, 2019
- Understanding the Costs of Care and Your Health Care Coverage, Jun 12, 2019
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
- Advance Care Planning: Be Prepared
- Cancer and the Workplace
- Legal Assistance: Finding Resources and Support
- Managing the Cost of Cancer
- Pain and Symptom Management: Talk to Your Health Care Team
- Patients’ Bill of Rights and HIPAA
- Terms to Know: Symptoms, Treatments and Side Effects
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills Every Day on Schedule
- The Importance of Taking Your Pills on Schedule
- The Role of a Health Care Proxy
- The Role of Pharmacists During Cancer Treatment
- What Is a Living Will?
For Bladder Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
Magnolia Purpose in Planning