2020 CancerCare GalaNew York, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
The gala is a vital source of funding for CancerCare and the organization’s premier event for its trustees and donors. More than 500 people including community and business leaders, corporate partners and celebrities are expected to attend the event. Previous attendees include Katie Couric, Laura Linney, Cynthia Nixon, Whoopi Goldberg, Chef David Burke, Sam Donaldson, Mayor David Dinkins, Jessye Norman and many other notable figures who support Cancer Care’s mission. Past honorees include Frank Doroff (former Executive Vice President of Bloomingdale’s), Bristol-Myers Squibb, Astellas & Medivation, Bayer HealthCare, Pamela S. Wygod and WebMD Health Foundation and Weil, Gotshal & Manges.
- May 3
TD Five Boro Bike TourNew York, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
For the tenth year, CancerCare is proud to be a participating charity in the TD Five Boro Bike Tour. Signing up through CancerCare reserves you a spot near the starting line, among other benefits. The event sold out quickly last year, so secure your spot today!
To register, you must commit to raising $1,000. Your efforts will help provide free, professional support services to anyone affected by cancer.
You will be asked to provide a working credit card number, but don’t worry, your card will only be charged if you do not meet your fundraising obligation. If you do not raise the full $1,000 by May 17 (two weeks after the race), you will be charged for the difference.
Please contact Erin Kiley before registering online at firstname.lastname@example.org.Add to My Calendar
32nd Annual Festival of Hope GalaFlorham Park, NJVisit Event WebsiteDescriptionAdd to My Calendar
The Festival of Hope Gala is an annual opportunity to honor individuals and organizations that have made substantial contributions to improving the lives of people affected by cancer through their partnerships with CancerCare. More than 150 people are expected to attend the event, including oncology professionals, healthcare providers, representatives from major corporations, as well as cancer survivors and members of the community. This powerful evening pays tribute to the dedicated supporters and tireless advocates who help CancerCare sustain our free programs and services.
- Jun 2
CancerCare Golf Classic 2020Rye, NYVisit Event WebsiteDescription
Join fellow golfers and CancerCare supporters for a day of fun for a great cause! The CancerCare Golf Classic features breathtaking views of Westchester Country Club’s award-winning 18-hole course, fantastic cuisine and an array of exciting auction items. A wonderful time is guaranteed, all while supporting CancerCare’s free, professional support services for anyone affected by cancer.
9:30 a.m. - Driving Range/Locker Rooms open
9:30 a.m. - Brunch
11:00 a.m. - Shotgun Start
4:00 p.m. - Cocktail Reception
5:00 p.m. - Dinner, Live Auction and Awards Presentation
For more information, contact Erica Lebensberg, director of special events, at email@example.com or 212-712-6165.Add to My Calendar
- Nov 1
2020 TCS New York City MarathonNew York, NYDescription
For the first time, CancerCare is a participating charity in the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon. Over 50,000 runners, including over 9,000 charity runners, will be participating in the 26.2-mile run across New York City’s five boroughs—Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Manhattan.
CancerCare has FIVE guaranteed entries for charity runners! To register, you must commit to a fundraising minimum of $2,500. You will be asked to provide a working credit card number. Your card will only be charged if you do not meet your fundraising obligation by November 30.
Event website coming soon.
For more information, contact Erin Kiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-712-6161Add to My Calendar
- Nov 3 17th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NYPhotos
- Sep 15 1st Annual New Jersey Walk, Wag & Run Leonia, NJPhotos
- Aug 26 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Norwalk, CT
- Aug 19 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Greenwich, CT
- Jul 8 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Easton, CT
- Jun 20 Young Professionals Committee Fundraiser Event New York, NYPhotos
- May 14 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Rye, NY
- May 8 31st Annual Festival of Hope Gala Florham Park, NJPhotos
- May 5 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Apr 17 2019 CancerCare Gala New York, NYPhotos
- Apr 14 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 13 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 12 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Apr 11 Port Washington Red Stocking Revue Port Washington, NY
- Nov 4 16th Annual Lung Cancer Walk for Hope Woodbury, NYPhotos
- Oct 14 12th Annual Fairfield Walk/Run for Hope Fairfield, CT
- Sep 23 31st Annual New Jersey Walk/Run for Hope Leonia, NJ
- Sep 5 CancerCare's Longest Day of Golf Greenwich, CT
- Jul 30 O'Neill's Annual Golf Outing Norwalk, CT
- May 14 CancerCare Classic Golf Tournament Rye, NYPhotos
- May 8 30th Annual Festival of Hope Gala Florham Park, NJPhotos
- May 6 TD Five Boro Bike Tour New York, NY
- Apr 25 2018 CancerCare Gala New York, NYPhotos