CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week face-to-face support group for people caring for a loved one with cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of caregiving.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
The current cycle of this group is now closed. The next group cycle will begin in October 2019. This group meets on Mondays, from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Leeann Medina-Martinez, LMSW at 212-712-6127 or email@example.com.