Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- What's New from SABCS on: ER, PR and HER2 Positive Breast Cancer
- Updates from SABCS on Diagnostic Testing, Precision Medicine, Grade & Hormone Receptors
- What's New in the Standard of Care
- Updates from SABCS on: Hormone & Targeted Therapy
- Chemotherapy Updates from SABCS
- Investigational New Drugs in Clinical Trials
- What's New in Prevention & Management of Treatment Side Effects & Long Term Effects
- Roadmap to Prepare for Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments, including Technology, List of Questions, Follow-Up Care & Discussion of OpenNotes
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Adrienne G. Waks, MD
Staff Physician, Breast Medical Oncology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Instructor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Kamel Abou Hussein, MD
Lead Physician, Breast Medical Oncology, MD Anderson at Cooper Cancer Center
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(81 KB)