Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, April 8, 2021, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Review of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, in the Context of COVID-19
- Significant Role of Testing in Informing Your Treatment Choices
- First Line Treatment Options
- Treatment of Relapsed and Refractory CLL
- Re-Testing Importance in Determining Treatment for 2nd and 3rd Line Treatments
- Current Perspectives on New and Emerging Treatments of CLL
- Updates on Clinical Trials and Their Significance for CLL
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments, including Technology & Making Your List of Questions
- Practical Support to Cope with CLL
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jennifer R. Brown, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Director, CLL Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
Mazyar Shadman, MD, MPH
Associate Professor, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Associate Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington, Attending Physician, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Co-Founder and Director of Communications, CLL Society Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(127 KB)