Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- What’s New from SABCS on: ER, PR and HER2 Positive Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID-19
- Updates from SABCS on Diagnostic Testing, Precision Medicine, Grade & Hormone Receptors
- What’s New in the Standard of Care
- Updates from SABCS on: Hormone & Targeted Therapy
- Chemotherapy Updates from SABCS
- Investigational New Drugs in Clinical Trials
- What’s New in Prevention & Management of Treatment Side Effects & Long Term Effects
- The Increasing Role of Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments
- Proper Preparation for the Telemedicine/Telehealth Appointments
- Key Questions from SABCS to Ask Your Healthcare Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Julie R. Gralow, MD
Jill Bennett Endowed Professorship in Breast Cancer, Director, Breast Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Breast Medical Oncology, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Generosa Grana, MD, FACP
Medical Director, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, Division Head, Hematology & Medical Oncology, The Cooper Health System, Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
Sara M. Tolaney, MD, MPH
Associate Director, Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers, Director, Clinical Trials, Breast Oncology, Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women & Children’s Program Manager, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(74.4 KB)