Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Updates on the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID-19
- Novel Treatment Approaches
- Clinical Trial Updates
- How Research Offers More Treatment Options
- Diagnostic Testing and Technologies: Why They Are So Important
- The Role of Precision Medicine in Improving Treatment Decisions
- Tips to Cope with & Control Symptoms, Side Effects & Pain
- Guidelines to Prepare for Telehealth/Telemedicine Appointments to Reduce Your Exposure to COVID-19
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team, including Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Practical Strategies to Cope with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- How to Find the Financial, Emotional & Social Supports to Cope
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Generosa Grana, MD, FACP
Medical Director, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, Division Head, Hematology & Medical Oncology, The Cooper Health System, Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
Sara M. Tolaney, MD, MPH
Associate Director, Susan F. Smith Center for Women’s Cancers, Associate Director, Clinical Research, Breast Oncology, Senior Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women and Children’s Program Manager, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(123 KB)