Workshop Date and Time
Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- The Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer, in the Context of COVID-19
- Why Clinical Trials Are Important as a Treatment Option for Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- What Happens in a Clinical Trial
- New Research in the Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
- Investigational New Drugs in Clinical Trials
- The Meaning of Informed Consent
- Benefits & Risks of Participation
- How & Where Clinical Trials are Conducted
- How to Participate in Clinical Trials
- Specific Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team about Clinical Trials
- Accessing Resources for Clinical Trials
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Generosa Grana, MD, FACP
Medical Director, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, Division Head, Hematology & Medical Oncology, The Cooper Health System, Professor of Medicine, Cooper Medical School at Rowan University
Hayley Dinerman, JD
Co-Founder and Executive Director, Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation®
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and National Programs, Sisters Network® Inc. – A National African American Breast Cancer Survivorship Network
Lauren Chatalian, MSW
Women and Children's Program Coordinator, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(117 KB)