Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, April 30, 2020, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Review of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Significant Role of Testing in Informing Your Treatment Choices
- First Line Treatment Options
- Treatment for Relapsed & Refractory CLL
- Re-Testing Importance in Determining Treatment for 2nd & 3rd Line Treatments
- Current Perspectives on New & Emerging Treatment of CLL
- Updates on Clinical Trials & Their Significance for CLL
- Key Questions to Ask & Re-Ask Your Health Care Team
- Practical and Psychosocial Support to Cope with CLL
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Jennifer R. Brown, MD, PhD
Director, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Center Institute Physician, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Mazyar Shadman, MD, MPH
Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
Co-Founder and Executive Director, CLL Society, Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(124 KB)