Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Taking on the Role of Caregiving
- What the Research Tells Us about Caregivers
- What’s New in Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Your Important Role in Decision Making
- Caring for Your Loved One with Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Challenges in Communicating with the Health Care Team
- Your Role in Adherence: Weekends, Holidays & Vacations
- Coping with Each Day, On Special Occasions, Anniversaries & Birthdays
- Managing Family, Friends & Traditions
- Long Distance Caregiving
- Self-Care Tips for Managing Stress
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Ajay K. Gopal, MD
Professor of Medicine, Division of Medical Oncology, University of Washington, Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Clinical Research Director and Medical Director, Hematology and Hematologic Malignancies, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Erin E. Kent, PhD, MS
Associate Professor, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill (UNC), Department of Health Policy and Management, Gillings School of Public Health, Full Member, UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Guadalupe R. Palos, RN, MSW, DrPH
Clinical Protocol Administration Manager, Office of Cancer Survivorship, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Mary Hanley, MSW
Oncology Social Worker, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
CancerCare, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to firstname.lastname@example.org after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(82.5 KB)