Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, June 20, 2019, 4:00 – 5:00 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Review of CLL
- Significant Role of Testing in Informing Your Treatment Choices
- First Line Treatment Options
- Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory CLL
- Importance of Re-Testing in Determining Treatment for 2nd and 3rd Line Treatments
- Current Perspectives on New & Emerging Treatments for CLL
- Key Questions to Ask & Re-Ask Your Health Care Team
- Practical & Psychosocial Support to Cope with CLL
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Alexey V. Danilov, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine, Knight Cancer Institute, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
Lindsey E. Roeker, MD
Hematology/Medical Oncology Fellow, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Co-Founder and Executive Director, CLL Society Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(103 KB)