Workshop Date and Time
Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time Register Now
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of the Treatment of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Genomic Testing & Molecular Analysis, Before You Begin Treatment
- Specific Examples of How Genomic Testing Directs Treatment Decisions for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- The Role of Precision Medicine & Targeted Treatments
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Genomic Testing to Guide Your Treatment Choices
- Tips to Manage Common Treatment Side Effects
- What’s Promising in the Future for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
Heather Wakelee, MD
Professor of Medicine, Division of Oncology,Stanford Cancer Institute Member, Thoracic Oncology, Faculty Director of Stanford Cancer Clinical Trials Office
Bob T. Li, MD, MPH
Attending Medical Oncologist, Thoracic Oncology Service, Developmental Therapeutics Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
Continuing Education Credits
Social Workers: This program has been submitted to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, an approved provider through the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners, provider #CS4607, for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Cancer Care, Inc. is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0088. This workshop is approved for 1.0 Contact Hour.
Registered Dietitians: This program has been submitted to the Commission on Dietetic Registration for one Continuing Professional Education Unit (CPEU).
To request continuing education paperwork, please email your name, profession, and address to email@example.com after the program. All paperwork for continuing education credit must be requested, completed, and submitted within two weeks of the live program.
You can download the brochure for this workshop(76.8 KB)