Workshop Date and Time
Thursday, June 21, 2018, 1:30 – 2:30 pm, Eastern Time
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.
- Overview of CLL
- Current Treatment Options
- New & Emerging Treatment Approaches
- Tips to Cope with Symptoms & Treatment Side Effects
- Clinical Trial Updates
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Our Panel of Experts
John M. Pagel, MD, PhD, DSc
Chief of Hematologic Malignancies Program, Director, Stem Cell Transplantation, Swedish Cancer Institute
John Allan, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology & Medical Oncology, Weill Cornell Medicine
Co-Founder and Executive Director, CLL Society Inc.
Carolyn Messner, DSW, OSW-C, FAPOS, FAOSW
Director of Education and Training, CancerCare
You can download the brochure for this workshop(98.2 KB)
This workshop was originally recorded on June 21, 2018.