- Primary cancer diagnosis must be the same as one of the funds that we cover
- Patient must be insured through a federal health insurance program such as Medicare, Medicaid or TRICARE
- Income level must be at or below 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL)
- Must have a valid Social Security number to apply for assistance and receive treatment in the United States
- Patients must be in active treatment or have a treatment plan in place prior to applying for assistance. Read more in our FAQs »
Or by phone at 866-55-COPAY (866-552-6729)
CancerCare offers support services for people with Metastatic Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma including counseling, support groups, financial assistance, workshops and publications.
« Back to Co-Payment Funding