Learn more about how oncology social workers can help you cope with a cancer diagnosis.
Learn more about how CancerCare Case Management can help you address barriers to care.
Connect Education Workshops
Listen in by telephone or online as leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information about cancer-related issues in one-hour workshops. Podcasts are also available.
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, Jun 22, 2020
- Diagnostics in Small Cell Lung Cancer: How Diagnostics Help Inform Treatment Decisions, Mar 14, 2017
- Precision Medicine in Cancer Treatment, Jun 29, 2016
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers in the Treatment of Lung Cancer, May 17, 2016
- Understanding Diagnostic Technologies and Biomarkers, May 6, 2015
Read or order our free Connect booklets and fact sheets offering easy-to-read information about the latest cancer treatments, managing side effects and coping with cancer.
For Any Cancer Diagnosis
For Breast Cancer
For Lung Cancer
Limited assistance from CancerCare is available to help with cancer-related costs.
This page is supported by Abbott Molecular.