CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week face-to-face support group for women who have been diagnosed with a type of breast cancer or gynecological cancer and are receiving a form of active treatment or who have received treatment in the last 6 months. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a women’s cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins in February 2020.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or email@example.com.