CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week face-to-face support group for women who have been diagnosed with a type of breast cancer or gynecological cancer and are receiving a form of active treatment or who have received treatment in the last 6 months. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a women’s cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
The current cycle of this group is full. We are recruiting for our next group cycle which begins Summer 2020.
We're sorry, this group is not currently accepting new members.