CancerCare is offering a free, 12 week face-to-face support group for people who have experienced the loss of a loved one due to cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of grief and loss.
- Provide cancer-focused bereavement support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information and resources in your community
The current cycle of this group is full, please contact the moderator or our Hopeline if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or email@example.com.