CancerCare is offering a free, 12 week face-to-face support group for people who have experienced the loss of a loved one due to cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of grief and loss.
- Provide cancer-focused bereavement support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information and resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins June 2019.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or email@example.com.