CancerCare and the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation are partnering to offer a free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer who are receiving a form of active treatment (which may consist of surgery, chemotherapy, radiation and/or advanced cancer treatment). This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a triple negative breast cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are recruiting for our next group cycle which begins June 10, 2020. The group meets on Wednesdays at 5:00 p.m. EST.
Space is limited, and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or the Triple Negative Breast Cancer helpline at 1-877-880-TNBC (8622).