CancerCare is recruiting for an eight-week bereavement support group for people in New Jersey who have experienced the loss of their spouse or partner to cancer within the past 18 months. Come and share your story of love, loss and hope with others experiencing a similar journey.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for this group cycle, which begins in June 1, 2020. This group will be meeting Mondays 6:00 to 7:30pm .
Due to COVID-19 concerns, the June cycle of this support group will utilize a secure video platform. Group members will still have the option to call-in if they do not have access to video technology.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact Cecilia Acosta, LSW, at 201-301-6813 or firstname.lastname@example.org.