Connect with others in our free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with a gynecologic and/or reproductive cancer who are currently receiving treatment. In this group led by an oncology social worker, members can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your medical team and loved ones
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins October 15. This support group meets on Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST for 12 sessions.
For more information or to register, please contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.