Connect with others in our free, 8-week telephone support group for people in New York diagnosed with a gynecologic and/or reproductive cancer who are currently receiving treatment. In this group, led by a master’s-prepared oncology social worker, members can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your medical team and loved ones
This group is currently full. Please call the moderator to be put on the waitlist. This support group meets on Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
For more information or to register, please contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or email@example.com.