Connect with others in our free, 12-week video support group for people in New York diagnosed with a gynecologic and/or reproductive cancer who are currently receiving treatment. In this group, led by a master’s-prepared oncology social worker, members can share their personal experiences, ways of coping and helpful resources.
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Helps you learn new ways of coping
- Increases feelings of hope and empowerment
- Provides you with practical information about treatment and resources
- Helps you communicate better with your medical team and loved ones
This group is currently recruiting. The next group will begin in October 2020. This support group meets on Mondays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.
For more information or to register, please contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or contact Lauren Chatalian, LMSW at 212-712-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.