CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group is currently recruiting for the next cycle which will begin in October 2019. This group meets on Fridays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required. For more information or to register, contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Charlotte Ference, LMSW at 212-712-6147or email@example.com.