CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people in New York diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of living with a pancreatic cancer diagnosis.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your medical team and loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
This group is currently on hold. Please call the moderator to be put on the waitlist for the next cycle which will begin in Fall 2020.
For more information contact our Hopeline at 800-813-HOPE (4673) or Charlotte Ference, LMSW, at 212-712-6147or firstname.lastname@example.org.